Monday, May 08, 2006

The square root of 27 is not 9.

Duh? Well that's what I put on my math test this morning. Needless to say, I failed... again. Yes, this was actually a retake for failing the first time. I actually did worse the second time around. I don't understand. Generally, I'm pure genius when it comes to math. (correction: remedial math) Maybe my huge ego prevented me from studying it up enough.
And there began my stupid day.
After my test, I drove straight to work. Somehow, I managed to get lost. "But Shanghai," you might ask, "how could you possibly get lost when you go to the same building every day?" That, I do not know. The only explanation I have is I went through town instead of taking the highway- and everything looks different backwards. Huh.
Once I got there, I logged into my phone system. My first call was on speakerphone. What?! And it took me a little while to figure that out. This is why my mom has been known to refer to me as "her little space cadet." or why my brother affectionately used to call me Goofer (McStupid.) Remember Goof Troop? Disney Afternoon?
So, I kind of assumed it would get better. But it really didn't. Luckily, I've forgotten most of it. heh. Now, I get to write a poem. A poem describing Taoism. I'm not too good at the whole poetry thing. The only person who's ever read the one poem I've ever written (exaggeration) is R. She can confirm though that it sucked. Or... maybe I could turn that poem in and say it's about Taoism. Hey R... a little help? Still got it?

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hallo I absolutely adore your site. You have beautiful graphics I have ever seen.
»

4:56 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home