Thursday, May 18, 2006

School's Over!

OMG. I'm done with school. I'm so excited; I just finished my last exam. (in Asian Philosophy) It was tough. But, I did it. I was going to stop off at McDonalds to get some breakfast in celebration, because how else would someone celebrate an achievement like that, when I remembered... SLAM. Sigh... so no McDonalds. Because I so do not want to have to watch Cool World again. Or apparently lose a finger or toe... which is what LJ wants to happen if we break a rule. Either one is pretty bad. So instead I stopped at Starbucks and got some coffee and a scone. I'm pretty sure it's not fast food, even though there is a drive through. (Which is our definition of fast food...) And I realized that a coffee and scone together is cheaper than what I normally get, which is a something something latte. Hm.

So- I'm trying to decide now how to spend the rest of my day since I do not have anything to do. I'm thinking of reading my new book. I've forgotten the title, but it's really good so far. I'm also thinking of doing some yoga or maybe going for a bike ride if my dad has fixed my bike yet. I don't know. I have all day. Maybe I'll do both. I'm also considering making a new mixed tape. What better way to start the summer? Don't laugh. Some of us still enjoy the [insert word that I cannot remember here] of making mixed tapes. Yea, and I'm poor and can't afford to get a c.d. player in my car. That's ok though. If I was meant to have a c.d. player, I would.

My dad just told me that my nephew, Max, is coming over in about an hour. That's cool. He's probably my favorite 2 year old in the whole world. So maybe I'll modify my plans to include watching some cartoons or movies. I have yet to introduce him to Batman TAS. (although my brother says he is a big fan of Batman... cool kid, eh?) That would make a pretty sweet day: an afternoon of Batman TAS w/Max, reading, mixed tape and yoga. Right on.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home