Wednesday, July 12, 2006

OMG I'm such a bitch.

I got a message from the boy on myspace today. It said "so why aren't you returning any of my calls?" Um... what?

Then, I checked my cell phone. Nope, no missed calls. No messages. I called my voice mail then just to make sure. 9 new messages! WHAT?! I've been sitting here bitching about how the boy lost interest and he called me 5 times in the past week! I feel so bad.

Sigh. I'm sure he'll understand. But can you imagine if he never sent me that message? I wouldn't have figured it out for weeks. I guess I have to call my phone company tomorrow and see what's going on. Because that can't be normal.

The thing is, I can still make calls just fine. Apparently, I just can't receive them.

Damn stupid phone. Maybe I'll get a new one... That'd be cool.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home