Thursday, July 06, 2006

Random Thoughts by Schmee

So, I don't have anything specific to write tonight. Just a whole lot of random nonsense that I want to get off my chest. Although, I suppose most of my blogs are just random nonsense... hm.

1) Gone are the days of McDonalds 6 piece chicken mcnugget value meals. Now they're 10 pieces. Is anybody else disturbed by this? When did 6 pieces stop being enough? That's almost double the original. I mean, I ate the whole meal, but it didn't make me feel good. I think I'll just have to keep special ordering it in the size I like instead of ordering it off the menu. Damn.

2) This weekend, the girls and I are going camping at Calumet County Park. I cannot wait! For some reason, I'm all about the camping. I hate the bugs and the dark. But, I can't get enough of it. Making smores and hot dogs over a campfire, could life be any better? I think not.

3) Tonight, LJ, H, and I were playing Charlie and the Chocolate Factory, the video game. I gotta say, I'm not a big fan of the video games. But, this one rocks. I don't play it so well. LJ gave me the controller for about 15 minutes and I was stuck in the same place. (I was so frustrated by the end of it I needed a cig.) But it sure is fun to watch. I think it was maybe made for little kids, but it kept us entertained pretty well. I would highly recommend it. 4 Shanghai stars. (Yes, I now have a Shanghai star system of 1-4 apparently.)

4) Went biking today with H and Dude. It was good. However, I've found that if I'm in the lead I speed up. I kind of like going fast. I think it actually makes the work easier. Maybe from now on I'll have to go it alone... until I find me one of them hot biking men. Pfft.

5) The boy plays tennis. Isn't that great? I just found my tennis racket in the trunk of my car yesterday, and today he told me he played. Sigh. Maybe he is a good choice. (See, I was starting to convince myself to give up on him for whatever reason. I think I judged to soon. Shame on me.) So now, I have a tennis buddy if I ever feel like playing. Plus! He does bike... He doesn't wear a helmet though. (I am a safety nerd.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home