Sunday, July 02, 2006

4th of July Party Continued

Last night was the second installment of the 4th of July party. It was a good time. The atmosphere was much more chill. Later on in the evening, we were all sitting around the campfire just talking. Of course, we were a little high too... so that probably helped the situation.

Poor LJ though... She had a little to much to drink and a little to much to smoke. She was not in a good place by the end of the evening. And by "not in a good place" I mean in a super shitty place. I won't go into details because we've all been there. But, she did pull through it eventually.

I "met" a cute boy. I say "met" because we have mutual friends. We've talked before but never very seriously. Well, this weekend we ended up sharing a tent. Get your mind out of the gutter. There was no funny business going on-just some spoon action. That's right. I was little spoon. Good deal.

But, the moral of the story is: I gave him my phone number so I think sometime soon we're actually going to go out on a date. Not a drunken tent date. Hehe.

The problem is this. Our mutual friend is my ex boyfriend and his good friend. Is that wrong? I mean, I don't really want to date friends. But if it can't be helped, it can't be helped. I do like this guy. I think he's pretty cool. Very chill. (I'm all about the chill.)

Any suggestions on how to handle the friend issue?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home