Saturday, July 01, 2006

4th of July Party

Last night was the first night of S and H's 4th of July party. It was pretty fun. There was a lot of drinking. I don't even know what to write about it. It was the standard outdoor house party I think. But it was a great time. I woke up this morning with a wicked headache. But, I'm feeling pretty alright now.

I'll be going back to H's in about an hour for the second night of the party. Tonight they're setting off the big fireworks. Yea! They always go all out with the fireworks.

Here's an interesting tidbit I learned last night. Remember Fabio? Well, apparently, he called our mutual friend maybe a week or two ago and said "So, I'm totally going to be dating Shanghai within the next week. I can just feel it." Isn't that weird? He totally got the wrong impression. I think he might be the single worst interpreter of women.

Oh, there is a chance that tonight we'll be heading to our favorite bar for a little bit. There's this beautiful boy there that I have a slight crush on. We talked for the first time last weekend. I don't know if I mentioned him on here or not... Well anyhow, I kind of want to see if he's there tonight- and see if he remembers me. Wish me luck!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home