Thursday, June 29, 2006

The Bunny & The Bear

You know that post I mentioned on myspace that Fabio filled out? Well, my good friend J filled it out too. I filled out one for him also and it just put me in a really good mood. One of the questions is "what is your favorite memory of me?" This is my favorite memory of J-

When I found out that Bush was re-elected, I went a little crazy. I mean, I got really depressed and was crying uncontrollably. For a month I was in a total shit mood.

Anyhow, the night we found out, we were dating at the time, I was in shock. I just sat there staring at the television as tears welled up in my eyes. Another 4 years? Fuck that. I got really angry and started rambling about how I was going to move to Canada. I was going to pack everything up, my family and all, and take them to Canada.

J, not even batting an eye, took me upstairs to his computer. He looked up entry into Canada for me and showed me how we could move there. Now in his head, I'm sure he was thinking "I'm dating an f-ing looney." But on the outside, he was so supportive. Just knowing that it was possible really made me feel better.

Of course, for the next month I was still really depressed. But that night... that's why I loved him. No matter how crazy and irrational my ideas were (and there were a lot of them) he would help me find a way to do it. He always completely supported me.

And that's one of my favorite memories of J. There's a lot of them- I mean, we dated for a long time. But, this is, at this moment in time, my favorite memory of him.

Oh- in case you were wondering... his favorite memory of me was the time we went to Las Vegas. I wore this big straw hat the whole time we were there. (He actually mentioned the straw hat in his post.) And we spent the entire week playing Risk by the pool... because we were cool like that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home