Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Gonna dig me a hole. (repeat) Gonna put a nerd in it. (repeat)

I just had to walk up the stairs wearing booties. Yes, booties. Those little plastic slipper/socks that the carpet cleaners left for our entire family. Thank you, carpet cleaners! Even though the carpet is dry, my mom still wants me to wear them probably for the next few days so I don't track in any dirt. Hm. This does not sound like a fun plan to me.

This afternoon, I got through quite a bit of my book. I think I read 150 pages. That's a lot for me to read in one sitting. It was mainly because I was stuck in my room though. My goal is to get that novel finished by the end of Thursday. I can do it! (said in the voice of that one guy who does that voice.)

After my mom gave me the ok to come downstairs, I went shopping at the mall. Woo! Mall! Remember how I won that gift certificate from work? Well, I spent it. There was a ton of sales going on. I got some pretty clothes from the Limited, my all time favorite store. I almost bought my first Banana Republic shirt. But then I thought: Shanghai, are you really a yuppie? And I answered to myself: hells no!

Hehehehe. No, I really like the Banana Republic. I used to date a guy who shopped there a lot, and I always like the way he dressed. J used to get his entire wardrobe there and he'd refuse to purchase even a plain white t-shirt at Target. The problem I have is all of their clothes are pretty expensive. It's a good thing I live in a small town and not New York City or something. I'd be in some trouble. I'm pretty cheap. The shirt I wanted to get was just a plain white sweater thing that was only $25. But I thought, I could buy this at Target on clearance for 5 cents. So, I didn't buy it obviously.

Tonight LJ, Dude, H, and I went for a bike ride. It was on the CE trail. It was pretty alright. I do enjoy a good bike. We probably went for about an hour and a half. Not too shabby.

I don't really have anything to do now... Obviously. And, I don't really have anything to say now... Again... Obviously. I think I'll go on Myspace now and browse for interesting/cute men. So... Good night!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home