Thursday, June 22, 2006

You know what I love? Punk music. I always kind of forget just how much I love it until I hear a new band. I'm listening to all of my booty from the Warped Tour. There's some good stuff out there.

Here are 3 things I relearned on this trip:
1) I'm still terrified of spiders.
2) I still hate revolving doors. They scare the hell out of me. I'm always afraid I'm going to get booted in the ass by the door.
3) Punk is still the best music out there.

and here are 3 things that I learned:
1) Fabio is a teensy bit tone deaf- or he wasn't really trying to sing.
2) LJ is just as scared of spiders as I am. (She always acts so tough... phhht)
3) I hate punk kids nowadays. They're so trendy, and they all look the same. Get a haircut! (hahahaha stupid emo haircuts.) (I sound like a crotchedy old lady now, don't I? "Get a haircut you mangy kids! And get the hell off my lawn!")

So- on a different subject- can anyone tell the difference between
Flogging Molly and the Dropkick Murphys? I don't think I could. However, my friends D and J love them. Well, D loves Flogging Molly and hates the Dropkick Murphys. J loves the Dropkick Murphys and thinks Flogging Molly sucks. Who's right? Or are they both right? Eh? Spooky...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home