Tuesday, June 13, 2006

I'm super serial!

It's been awhile. Let me catch you up with all the drama that's been going on lately:

Well, LJ and I met H out on Friday night. It was a good time. Later on, Fabio told us that H was talking all sorts of trash about us before we got there to anyone who would listen. Saying things like we were ignoring her and sam-lam-bam was super lame and immature and... we were bitches. I know right? The nerve of her.

So I confronted her and she's denying it and saying Fabio is lying. Big surprise. Why wouldn't she say that? I'm not really even in the mood to talk to her or see her face. She wants to put this all behind her.

I do too, but I sort of think I actually want to put the friendship behind me. Is it really worth it to be friends with somebody who thinks so poorly of me? We've been friends for years. But I know me, and this is something I'm not going to easily get over. I feel very betrayed. I'm not a bitch.

----------------------------------------------------

In other news, only a few days left until we go camping! I'm so very excited. I can't wait to see the campsite. There's supposed to be a little waterfall and everything! My dad showed LJ and me how to set up the tent and he gave us a bunch of other stuff. (like pans and sleeping bags... you know... camping stuff.) I'm super excited.

1 Comments:

Blogger idislikebush said...

i am super excited as well. i wish it were friday already..sheesh.

6:44 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home