Saturday, June 03, 2006

Cheese Fest

So, you're probably thinking to yourself "Shanghai, what do you do up there in Wisconsin for fun?" Well, I'll tell ya.

Cheese Fest.

That's right. Cheese. Fest. That's where I'm going tonight. It's a celebration of our dairy air. Hahahahaha! (I love that.) Carnival rides are only $1. Woo! So this is where LJ and I will be tonight. Along with Fabio, and the K boys... plus I'm sure other people. Not H though. I'm not speaking to her right now. (Long boring story.) Actually, I'm not too fond of Fabio right now either. He's been an asshat lately. But whatever. It doesn't matter tonight. Tonight is a time to put aside our differences and eat some cheese! I'm so excited I could scream.

I'll be sure to let you know how it went.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home