Thursday, May 25, 2006

Sometimes I'm Stupid.

So, I have this myspace account. I generally have this rule that the people I'm friends with on there, I know in real life. I'm not trying to use Myspace as a dating service or whatever. However, tonight, for whatever reason I sent messages to two different guys. I've done this before and it always ends badly. It kind of ruins whatever it is that I liked about that person. It's generally aimed at people whose blogs I read and love. Then, I find them on Myspace and send them a message. Stupid stupid me. I don't want to be that person who's like: "I met my boyfriend on Myspace. Teehee." Because we all know how cool that person is. But sometimes, you see someone that seems so awesome, you just can't help it. And that's what happened tonight I guess.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home