Monday, May 29, 2006

What a way to spend Memorial Day.

I had to work today. It didn't seem like a big deal. I figured, it's a holiday. Nobody's going to be calling to get free samples of makeup. Boy, was I wrong! Just about everybody called me today, and they were all crab-asses. Not only that, but my work bought pizza for everybody today from Papa Johns. They ordered probably 6 times while I was at work. By the time I got to the pizza, it was all gone. Every. Single. Time. The manager on duty had to send out an email saying "ladies, please limit yourself to 3 pieces of pizza... and if you've already eaten, please let the people who haven't eaten get a turn." Are you kidding me? Who can eat 3 pieces of Papa Johns pizza? That's a lot. So, I was pissed. I still kind of am. I didn't get any food today. Because of SLAM, I couldn't even go out and get anything. So, I just ate from the vending machine. Ew.

Now, I'm home. Luckily, I have tomorrow off. I'm debating if I should go jogging tonight yet. It's real humid here and pretty warm... not the best outside weather. I hate Wisconsin summers. I'm a big crank-butt today. I'm sorry... I should go jogging. That'll cheer me up.

In other news, I need to start posting interesting things.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home