Thursday, June 01, 2006

Free Dessert... Yummy yummy!

So, we went to the Olive Garden this evening for dinner. (me, LJ, Dude, and H)It was delicious. I don't care what anyone says... I love the Olive Garden.

We had to wait though for our table for like 45 minutes. Turns out, they forgot about us! So Dude complained to the manager (who was super cute by the way) and got us all free dessert. Sigh. So delicious. The dessert was good too. hahahaha. I'm so funny sometimes it hurts. (See because I said so delicious about the manager... but I didn't really... never mind. I'll just amuse myself.)

Although, that just meant we definitely had to work out after dinner. H was not having that. She desperately did not want to work out. All we do is walk though and jog for maybe 5 minutes. It's really not that strenuous. We did end up convincing her after awhile. So, I think she's hooked.

My evil plan is coming together nicely. Just kidding. I don't have an evil plan. I was trying to think of one... but I'm too tired. So, I'll just eat my leftover dessert and watch South Park. Night folks!

P.S. If you want to hear a good song, listen to Crazy by Me First and the Gimme Gimmes. Thats what's playing in my car right now and it is so good. Everything sounds better in punk.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home