Monday, May 29, 2006

I went jogging/walking with LJ tonight. That was good. Nothing like a good sweat to cheer myself up. I'm already looking forward to tomorrow's activities, which will include yoga, biking, and walking/jogging. I'm kind of on an exercise kick. I'm pretty sure this is how I'm dealing with the stress in my life. It seems to be the only way I can clear my mind. It's also the only way I can get myself to fall asleep at a decent hour. On days that I work out for a few hours, I'm exhausted by midnight and I pass out.

I mean, I'm getting all stressed out about Jimbo. Why is it so difficult to be friends with someone of the opposite sex? Why does somebody usually end up wanting more? I'm having some trouble with this one. It's stressing me out, mostly because I know that he's getting stressed out about this. I guess he's all confused and angry. This is what I hear through LJ and his blog. Sigh... I don't want to have to have this talk. I don't want to have to say "I'm just not that into you." to a friend. I guess that's what he wants to hear though, for whatever reason.

What I don't understand is, Jimbo hates the fact that I'm so "closed." Apparently, it's difficult for him to have a conversation with me. I think I'm like that with everybody though. I'm not really a talker. However, his saying this sort of upsets me. Who's he to critique my social skills? And if it bothers him so much, why is he interested in me?

Okay, well, fatigue is kicking in now. I'm heading up to bed. Hopefully tomorrow things look brighter. Good night!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home