Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Cats are pretty clever. Right now, one of my cats, Miette, is stalking a fly. She's very good at catching her prey. She doesn't have her claws anymore though so I'm not really sure how she does it. But let me tell you, that cat is focused right now on killing that fly. Good for her. I hate bugs. She can get them all. The only problem is, my parents are thinking of giving her away to LJ. I sure will miss her. She's such a pretty cat... Sigh. Not that I won't ever see her... I'm over at LJ's house all the time. But still, I'll miss having her around.

Tonight, I biked home from LJ's house and got caught in a downpour. I mean seriously, it was bad. I had to stop at this little business and hang out under an overhang. Then I had to call my dad and have him come pick me up. There was no way I could finish biking. The parking lot was completely flooded. Sigh. I should have known better. But it was kind of fun biking in the rain like that. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home