Monday, June 05, 2006

You put the beer in the coconut...

I just found out today that I have off of work on the weekend of June 16th ish. LJ also got that weekend off. This means we get to go camping around Minneapolis for the weekend and go to Warped Tour! Yea! I'm super excited. I'm gonna mosh in some pits and build me some fires. (and by build me some fires I mean watch LJ build some fires...)

Other than that, we've decided to renew the SLAM contract. Only this time, we have a new participant... Dude. So we had to rename it. Now it's SAM-LAM-BAM. Pretty awesome, eh? I'm probably like the coolest person you'll ever know. Hehehe. I'm totally kidding. I'm probably like the biggest loser you'll ever meet.

So, this month, I'm not allowed to smoke, drink, or eat fast food again. Plus, I have to work out 4 times a week. Hopefully, I'll actually lose weight this month. Last month, I didn't lose a pound. Isn't that shitty? Not a single pound. And I didn't even cheat at all. So I guess I'll have to eat even healthier this month. Sigh.

I guess that's it for tonight.

PS. Work sucks ass. Maybe tomorrow I'll write about why that is...

1 Comments:

Blogger idislikebush said...

totally can't wait for camping. Maybe I'll study up on my camping skills before then, so we can be prepared.

2:54 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home