Tuesday, July 04, 2006

Happy 4th of July!

I talked to the boy tonight. We're hanging out tomorrow. Oooh! Smoochy smoochy!

When we spoke, nothing was mentioned about the bipolar thing. Apparently, he never checks his myspace account. (I sent him a huge message about it.) I don't think it's going to be a big issue though. I've spoken with some other people about it, and they agree that if it were bad, he would have done something about it by now.

Also, Fabio found out about the situation. He's friends with the boy. He wrote on his blog "A piece of news/gossip came my way which made me sick, but that's to be expected in this world, I guess..." Whatever. I don't owe him anything.

That's really all that I'm thinking about right now. I'm pretty sleepy tonight. I think I'll just go right on to bed. Maybe I'll have to miss the Cosby Show tonight.

Heart
Shanghai

P.S. I hate earwigs.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home