Monday, July 10, 2006

I Fucking Hate Men

Update on Fabio:

He left this creepy ass post on his blog today. I think his grip on reality is even weaker than I thought. I always knew he wasn't quite right. However, now I'm a little bit freaked out.

I don't want to repeat a whole lot of what he wrote because it actually is pretty disturbing. But, here's a sample: "You are a monster in the body of an innocent." That's a tame line from it. A lot of it talks about a body decomposing and blood and shit like that.

The thing that freaks me out is, this is a series of posts. He writes one every few weeks. Everyone kept telling me they were about me. Now I'm worried that they actually are. Before they weren't disturbing, just annoying. After reading that post though, I don't even want to see him. A lot of the things in it correlate with our past, which is why I wonder if it's about me. Even if it isn't though, I don't want anything to do with that. Pfft.

Update on the boy:

I called him last night after camping and left him a message saying we should hang out tonight. He never called me back. He also never responded to my message on myspace. (sad face) Is our pseudo relationship already over?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home