Sunday, July 09, 2006

Camping Fun

Camping this weekend was a blast! We got to the park Friday night and set up our tents. I made a fire all by myself. The first night was just me, H and Amy... and a drunk LJ later on. We spent the evening playing “Would you ever?” and “This or That.” Both fun games. I took my first sleeping pill ever. It worked pretty well.

Saturday, I had my first pudgie pie ever. They are delicious. I think somebody needs to open up a pudgie pie restaurant.

We also came up with the Fweiner. It’s a female weiner for camping. Here’s what happened… Our campsite was pretty far away from the pit toilets and other campers. So, we just peed in the woods. The drunker we got, the messier it became. (I know, ew.) I mentioned how everytime I go camping, I wish I had a little cup with a tube attached to the end that I could just put in my pants and pee out of. Ta-da! The Fweiner was invented. (Patent pending…)

This weekend was so full of good ideas. Man. I wish I had recorded our conversations.

Both nights we saw coons. The first night, the coon came right up by us and would only go away when we shined the flashlight directly on it. The second night, we were just about to do shots of tequila when I heard a rustling. Again, the coon was literally a yard away from us. Spooky. As soon as we went to bed, the coon ate all of the food we had left out. (It was mainly just a bag of Sunchips.)

Saturday night, Amy’s boyfriend came and hung out with us. He spoke the phrase of the evening. We were going to bed, 4 of us in one tent, when he said to Amy: Roll over and open yer butt! Hehehe. It was so funny. He also taught us all what a “flying camel with wings” is. Apparently, in the middle of sex, whoever is on top suddenly stops and sits up on their knees. Then, the make this noise Eeeuaahew. (Like a camel) And then without saying anything else, start having sex again. If I ever have sex again, I might have to try that.

We also met a super cute ranger on Saturday night. It was about 1 am when he showed up to say we had too many cars on our site. Nick talked to him for awhile and he ended up letting us all stay. I was batting my eyes at him the whole time, but I don’t think he noticed. Either he’s gay… or he’s just not that into stinky camping girls. Yea, I did not smell friendly.

Today we pretty much just lazed around before we had to pack up. However, we did learn that eggs are explosive. Amy put a few whole eggs on the fire. We sort of forgot about them when… KABLAMO! Egg guts everywhere. It scared the bejeezus out of me.

That’s pretty much it I guess. It was a great time. But, it’s always sad when you have to pack up. Going back to the real world is no fun. I think next time, we’ll have to go camping for a few extra days. I would like to go when it’s a little cooler out though. There were so many bugs at our campsite; it was grody. Besides that, it was perfect.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home