Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Bud

I got my oil changed today. The guy who did it was sort of cute. His name was Bud. (Everytime I say the name Bud, I have to say it like Rudy from the Cosby Show. You know... Buuud. hehe)

Well anyway, he took me into the garage to show me exactly what was wrong with my car. That's the first time anyone's ever done that for me. So, he gets points for teaching me something new today. He mentioned something about the air filter and said "I bet your hubby could fix that for you though before you go on you road trip." I started laughing and told him I'm not married... but my dad could take a look at it. Silly Bud.

Then, when he had me pay, he gave me a discount. He said it was because I had to wait for a long time. (I had to wait for maybe 5 minutes before he started working on it.) I was like "Aw, that's sweet of you."

And when I left, he drove my car up to the door for me. But here's the part that makes me think I should go back there and tell him to call me. I had my Risk board sitting in my front seat. He commented on how Risk is such a great game and asked if I actually played it. Sigh. Not enough men play Risk. It sure would be nice to have a new Risk buddy... if you know what I mean.

So, I was driving away when it hit me. Why should I even bother? Maybe we were flirting a little bit. Maybe something could happen if I dragged my ass back there. But guess what? All men are the same. They're all just going to end up hurting me in the end. They're all only after one thing, and when they get it, so long. If they don't get it, hello Creepy McStalkerson!

Ok, in reality, I know not all guys are bad. A lot are good. But I'm still so pissed at Fabio. I can't believe he wrote that shit. And the boy is no more. I can't help but be pissed at all of mankind right now. Right?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home