Wednesday, July 12, 2006

I Heart You, Netflix!

I just signed up for a Netflix account a few days ago. The main reason I did it was because I get really bored at work and they gave me a free trial. It's fun going through and putting random movies into my queue.

Today, I got my first dvds. LJ and I watched the first disc of Freaks and Geeks. Oh my god. I forgot how hilarious that show was. It's been years since I've seen it, since it was on tv actually. But, I can't understand why they would cancel it after only one season. Man. Such a good show. I can't wait to get the next one.

The other two dvds I received were Transamerica and The Weather Underground. I'm looking forward to seeing both of those tomorrow. I think I might turn into one of those movie people. You know, the people who have seen every movie ever in existence. I'm so pumped about this whole deal.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home