Monday, July 24, 2006

#5: The Least of the Worst... Or Something

Back when I lived in Madison, I worked for a little company called MCI. I dated a lot of people that I worked with there. After I quit this job, I put the "no dating men I work with" rule into place. (I usually follow it.)

Anyhow, there was a boy there named Dylan. He sort of repulsed me. He had this extremely sarcastic sense of humor that absolutely no one found funny. He was annoying. He dressed like he was going to a job interview everyday: slacks, button down shirt, tie... He died his hair that hideous brown red color that looks so unnatural. Thinking back on him, I picture him as a vampire.

One day, this guy (Bend) that I was seeing started to piss me off. Mainly because he insisted on being in an open relationship with me. He never dated anyone else though. So, I suppose to teach him a lesson, I accepted a date with Dylan. We went to see either Star Wars or one of the Lord of the Rings movies. I don't know. But afterwards, we went to a poker party at Bend's house.

Bend was so pissed at me. I was so pissed at him. Dylan had no idea what was going on. He thought he was a stud. I had a little too much to drink. I ended up going home with Dylan. Don't worry. Nothing actually happened... nothing worth mentioning at least.

It doesn't really matter what happened after that. It was probably 5 years ago. I think Bend and I continued our f-ed up relationship for awhile, and Dylan ended up hating me. And I ended up hating the fact that I went out with him to spite someone else. But that is number 5 on my list of bad experiences with men and me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home