Thursday, July 20, 2006

I'm Back!

I just got back from Minneapolis today. It was a great trip. I'm not going to write about it right now... Maybe later tonight or tomorrow. I just wanted to say I haven't forgotten about writing or anything. I didn't have access to a computer for most of the trip.

I did learn that I couldn't care less about The Boy. It sounds harsh... but it's true. My life just got a whole lot more complicated because of that trip. I think J and I are sort of back together. I don't know how that's going to work since we live 5 hours away from eachother. There's no chance he'd move here ever and I wouldn't be able to move there. So, what's the point?

But you can't trick the heart. We're still in love. We always were. The past year, we both tried to move on and forget about eachother but it didn't work. It all came back this past week. I wish it hadn't. It would make both of our lives a lot easier.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home