Thursday, July 13, 2006

I'm confused.

Today I got my cell phone situation all figured out. (It's a long story with me ending up in a rage... but I'll get into that some other time.)

Anyhow, I was able to call the boy, and we set up a date for tonight. We met at our favorite bar and had a few drinks. Everything went good.

Then, I offered to give him a ride home. We got to his house and finished our cigarettes while parked out front. I wasn't planning on going in or anything, but I was thinking he was waiting to finish his cigarette so he could... you know... make out with me.

Nope. He finished it and went inside.

WTF? Is he just not that into me? I don't get it. Everything went good. He casually mentioned in the conversation how we were pre dating or whatever. But out in the car, no moves were made, I don't get it.

Either he's not interested anymore, or he's too nervous. Either way, I don't like where this is heading.

2 Comments:

Blogger Afz said...

lol! pretty weird, huh?
maybe once the cig. was done with, I dunno it felt weird to make out or something..
but most probably he is either gay or he doesnt dig u..u diggin this?
okay, now I am just feeling stupid
take care
and keep posting

2:19 PM

 
Blogger SparkleSparkle said...

I totally agree. I don't think he's interested anymore. But that's ok. I'll get over it I'm sure.

6:43 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home