Monday, July 24, 2006

A New Direction

Damn, I'm fucking sunburnt as hell. I don't think it's ever been this bad before. It hurts to wear clothes. Stupid sun.

In other news, I've decided my blog needs some sort of a format besides the mindless ramblings of me. So, maybe I'll start doing a weekly top 5. (Ok... so maybe I stole this idea from a combination of High Fidelity and some chick's blog. Mostly some chick's blog.) Anyhow- I'm thinking this week will be the top 5... worst experiences giving my phone number to guys. Whether it be the first date we had, or a sort of "what the fuck was I thinking when I gave that troll permission to call me?" Ok. Now the question is should I start out from the worst and work back? Or work from the most tame to the worst? Let me think about this for a minute and I'll post Monday's story in a few minutes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home