Wednesday, July 26, 2006

#3 Andy

Ever since I started going to my bar there has been this guy there that I had a crush on. His name is Andy. Well one night, I actually started talking to him somehow. I was so excited, I gave him my number. We bonded that night. It turns out his mom has MS too. It was nice to have somebody to talk to about that who knew exactly what I was going through. We made plans to get in touch with eachother and hang out.

He called me the next day. We talked on the phone for awhile. He called me the next day. Etc. I kept putting off hanging out with him because he seemed a little too eager or something. I was just getting "the vibe" from him. (It didn't help that our mutual friends warned me about how he was super clingy and I should watch out.)

Then, I had to work an overnight at Target. It was a Monday night. Well, at about 2 in the morning, my cell phone started to ring. It was Andy. He left me a 5 minute message saying how much he liked me but I was totally brushing him off. He was drunk.

I didn't call him back. A few nights later, he called me again around 2 am. This time, I was sleeping because I had to work at 6 am. He left me a 5 minute message again saying how again I was brushing him off and how I was a bitch and why didn't I want to hang out with him. Again, he was drunk.

That weekend, I went to my normal bar. Andy was there. He smiled at me, but I glared at him. (He thinks I'm a bitch, right?) So the next time I walked by him, he kicked me in the ass. I was pissed, but I think I completely ignored him.

The next week, after repeated calls from him wondering why I wasn't returning his calls, I called the cell phone company and had them change my number. Because really, who wants to deal with a clingy little man? (In all honesty, I was going to change my cell phone number anyhow. I had just moved into a different area code. This just happened to be at a very convenient time.)

I think maybe I overreacted with Andy. But, once I get to #1 on my list, it will be a lot more clear why I tend to overreact when guys get a little clingy. OMG are you excited???? Hehehe.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home