Wednesday, July 26, 2006

#4 A Day Late

#4 isn't really that bad. It should really be #5, but I didn't want to start this whole thing out so lamely. Anyhow...

I was downtown with LJ. We were on the opposite end of College Avenue than we normally hung out at. This end was filled with sports bars, dance clubs, frat boys, and super skinny girls. (The end we normally hang out at is a lot more chill with cool people having actual conversations.)

Well, it was bar time and we were standing outside smoking. A guy came out and introduced himself as RaRa. (pronounced Ray-Ray) He started talking and we found out he used to be a drug dealer. LJ perked up and was asking about getting some weed. He also told us about his 2 babies that he had in some little town about an hour away. Actually, he lived about an hour away. I don't know why he was in my town.

But, the night was ending. He asked for my number. I gave it to him... even though he failed all the criteria that I normally have for guys. (a job, no kids, a name that doesn't make me giggle, a job, etc...) I didn't even know my cell phone number at the time. I had just changed it. LJ had to give him my number.

He called me the next day. I didn't answer. The end.

(Yea, that story was sort of anti-climatic. It seemed a lot more interesting when I was making the list. Sorry!)

2 Comments:

Blogger idislikebush said...

That's not exactly how I remember it happening. If I remember correctly, you couldn't remember your number, so I gave him a fake number, but you didn't catch on and ended up remembering it and correcting me. I could be wrong, but that's what I remember.

8:36 AM

 
Blogger SparkleSparkle said...

Could be...

2:43 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home