Sunday, July 30, 2006

Kids Are So Cute

Yesterday, I hung out with LJ and her niece and nephew. Those kids are hilarious. We went to Dairy Queen after dinner to get some ice cream. Her niece got an ice cream cone and I got a strawberry sundae. Here's the conversation:

Shanghai: Don't you like the cone part?
Niece: No.
Shanghai: Why don't you try it? I'm sure you'll like it.
Niece: Ok fine. I will if you eat your dish. (my plastic ice cream dish)

I was sort of stunned at that because she's only 5 I think. But then, me and LJ started busting out laughing. It was pretty cute.

Want to hear another cute kid story??? YOU DO?! Ok! Here it is.

On Thursday, LJ and I went to the humane society to pick up her new kitten. (She let me name it btw. It's name is Sophie the Tank- because I've always thought black cats should be named Tank. And when I got my black cat she was already named and 5 years old so I just didn't feel right changing Miss Maui's name. Sigh.)

Ok. Anyhow. We took the kitten to my brother's house so my 2 year old nephew, Max, could see her. He was so excited. I don't think he's been around little baby kittens before. My brother has 2 cats but they're huge. Seriously, huge. They're like the size of 2 normal cats smushed together.

So Max was all excited to see the little kitten. He'd follow it around saying "What's that kitty doing?" Only, his k's sound like t's. So it actually sounded like "What's that titty doing?" Hehehehe. It was adorable.

And I'm done talking about kids. (If I had kids, I probably would not think any of this stuff was even remotely entertaining. I guess it's a good thing I don't.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home