Sunday, July 30, 2006

Wisconsin summers suck

Here in old Wisconsin we have a little thing called humidity. And boy does it suck! I mean seriously, how much more can we take? (I know. I know. The whole country is dealing with some pretty wicked heat. But I'm in Wisconsin. It's supposed to be cooler up here... Right?)

After spending the day at Art off the Park with H and her mom (I bought some awesome smelling hand made soap and a really pretty coral sponge necklace...) we decided we needed to cool down a little bit. How did we do this? By heading over to Magnum's house and going in her hot tub!

Surprisingly, it worked out really well. The hot tub was so hot that when we got out it felt cool outside. We also watched The Girl Next Door. That's a cute movie... but there's a lot of nakedness in it. It seems like it's a total guy movie. Because I saw plenty of boobs but I did not see one penis. Not even a buff, shirtless man. Pfft! Totally made for the boys.

Other than that... I'm just waiting for J to call me now. I haven't talked to him for a few days. I still miss him. (single tear)

Good night!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home