Thursday, August 10, 2006

I'm hardcore pissed.

H totally schooled me in Risk. Seriously. That's not cool. I know it's just a game, but I'm super pissed right now. I can't even look at her right now without getting pissed off. She sits there all smug, even though she's weak as shit and any of the other players could totally take her. And than, she gets all 5 of my cards! @#$#@!%# (If you could only be inside my head, it's so much worse. I know, shut up. I'm a real sore loser.) The thing that kills me is, I was actually pretty strong. She took it upon herself to make alliances with everyone else just to get the kill. Bullshit. I don't think I can play this game anymore. Fucking motherfucker.

PS. I'm just kidding about not playing anymore. I heart you Risk!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home