Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Take this job and shove it.

Wow. It's been a whole week since I last posted. I keep trying and right as I'm hitting the post button, my computer freezes. No seriously.

Today at work I found out that I get to take a mandatory one week non paid vacation this month. Plus! I don't get to choose what week it is! It's completely random. FUN! (And by "fun" I mean "what the hell kind of a moron made this decision? I need my goddamn money to f-ing survive bitches!")

Yea, I was pissed when I found out. I mean, yes, I do hate my job more than anything. But, I still need to get paid. Am I right? Am I the only person in the world who lives paycheck to paycheck here? It's a good thing I just got my job back at Target. So for the summer at least, I can work close to full time. Maybe Target (aka the good job) will let me work a few extra days the week I have off to make up for it.

Once school starts, I'm going to have to make some decisions here about this whole customer service deal. To help me out, I'll make a pro/con list. (But since I'm not too good at computering, It might look sort of lame.)

Pro: I can do homework/study when I'm not on a call.
Con: I hate my job there.
Pro: I get paid a lot of money and have to do very little work.
Con: No seriously, I hate my job there.
Pro: I can drink coffee all day at my desk.
Con: I have to talk to people from New Jersey on a daily basis. (I hate New Jersey more than I hate my job.)
Pro: I get my very own cubicle that I can decorate any way that I want. (even though I haven't because I'm lazy. Well, I did put up a picture of me and J. Aww!)
Con: Not only do I hate my job, but for the most part, I hate the people I work with. There's this girl who sits sort of next to me that I absolutely cannot stand. Just thinking about her makes me want to growl. (grrr...)
Pro: I can play on the internets all day.
Con: The man took away my access to almost all the blogs I read. Stupid the man.
Pro: I'm out.
Con: Yea, me too.

Alright. So there you go. I'd take a vote, but I know only about 2 people read this and it would end up being a tie anyways.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home