Sunday, August 13, 2006

Drunken Conversation

Last night, LJ and I went out to our bar, Dr. J's. We got there kind of late, about midnight. (We had been watching Raising Helen until then.) But we figured, it's a good way to save money if you're only at the bar for 2 hours, right? Well, it is. But it's so awkward being the sober ones. I mean, I'm not normally completely wasted, but usually I do have a good buzz going on all night. Well, we were the only 2 sober ones there. Drunk people are morons! I ended up getting sort of buzzed by 2:30 but not very much.

Anyways... I wanted to tell you the conversation I overheard. It was between Mr. H and his pizza delivery boy.

Mr.H: (super drunk) Hey pizza boy! You're walking the wrong way.
(Pizza Boy gets sad look on face, turns around and walks towards door. The smiles and turns around and goes by Mr. H. hehe.)
Pizza Boy: Hey man. What's up.
Mr.H: You know what? You guys make great pizza.
PB: Yea, we do.
Mr.H: I love your pepperoni. They're like the best pepperoni in the world.
PB: Yea, I know. That's because we hand slice them.
Mr.H: I totally knew that! You know how I know? Because hand sliced pepperoni always curl up at the edges after you bake them. That's how you can tell.
PB: Right? That's totally right.
(Conversation continues!)

The thing that cracks me up is, I've never met this guy before. So, they can't be super good friends or anything. But there they were... talking about pepperoni.

2 Comments:

Blogger idislikebush said...

my favorite part of the conversation between Mr. H and PB was about the wax paper they put over the pizza when delivering it and how the pepperoni helps keep the cheese from sticking to the wax paper and thus, all pizzas should have pepperoni on them.

10:44 AM

 
Blogger idislikebush said...

my favorite part of the conversation between Mr. H and PB was about the wax paper they put over the pizza when delivering it and how the pepperoni helps keep the cheese from sticking to the wax paper and thus, all pizzas should have pepperoni on them.

10:44 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home